Saturday, March 22, 2008

Steakhouse

I am not a big fans of steak, but i don't mind eating it.  Last night we went to Arthur steakhouse for dinner but it was just alright.  The rating is pretty good on the survey but i guess different people have different taste. I don't find it very tasty. 

Maybe it's because I went to a steakhouse called Peter Luger before, and now nothing can be compared because Peter Luger is the best amongst the city.  I just can't resist it, haha!

I am not a picky girl ...(well, not exactly..) but for what I have to put in my mouth, i really don't care.  But my friend said i am picky, because i don't put everything in my mouth.  I have certain selections that I'll never eat.  For example, pickle, olive, some melons..etc.. I just don't like them at all.  Perhaps I don't like to try different kind of foods.  I usually love desserts but some kind of desserts I'll never eat..such as carrot cake.  I find it disgusting..haha! And I hate anything with cherry on it.. I can eat cherry itself but not with cake.  It just tastes different.  So am i picky? I dunno...

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. I love New York steak, ribs, brisket, veal...  But, red meat is linked to cancer. Besides, I feel sorry for the cattle. You are not picky; you have your own taste. There is no account for taste!!
    [版主回覆03/24/2008 08:05:00]Ya, somehow i feel bad for them but i just love to eat, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dun think u r picky compared to me~
    [版主回覆03/27/2008 04:01:00]you're not picky..u just don't eat

    ReplyDelete