Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sports

Recently I am in love with badminton. Why? Actually I meant to do some exercises at gym but after i stopped the membership, I haven't done any exercises, sigh..How lazy! And I always like to play badminton anyway, so now i get a chance to play and i am in love with it, hehe! Honestly, I am not a very athletic person but i just love badminton and volleyball.  But if i have to go gym to do exericse, i feel kind of bored.  2ndly, i need to lose some weights before i become a bridesmaid for my friend in September.  Now, i am highly overweighted and if i keep eating and not doing any exercise, I'll die soon.  I just can't accept the fact that my size is getting bigger...Sh*T~   Really need to think of a method to lose some weights and look slim...I can't even wear swimsuit because i am so fat...

Anyway, hope my diet plan will be here soon..hahaha!   I am not looking for losing 20 lbs or 30lbs..i just hope i can look slim and healthy.  That's my plan!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. um, i always want to do more exercise 2, as i have none in hk!! lol
    but i hate volleyball just have no reason~ i love badminton much much better, hehe~
    hey, babe, u r not highly overweighted for sure!! but i agree that every girls want to be slimmer for such big function like weddings~ add oil but dun push yrself 2 hard~
    [版主回覆03/13/2008 00:50:00]Yah, it actually is good to do some exercises.  I used to go gym but it was 2 expensive...haha! Um..not sure if i'll go play badminton after you leave because 1) it's kinda far 2) it's kinda expensive..I rather play in Staten Island for $8 all day

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good plan~!! You will be a charming lady ~
    [版主回覆03/13/2008 00:51:00]Thank you thank you. I hope one day I'll become a charming lady..(don't know how long I have to wait..haha!) Do you do some exercises in HK? I think you're still young, better keep your healthy body before you know you're old....

    ReplyDelete