Monday, February 4, 2008

XLII Superbowl Champion ----- My GIANTS!

OMG!!!! I couldn't believe it.  My Giants won the NFL superbowl champion!!!!


It took them 18 years to win another champion.  This is amazing.  The game was fabulous, especially NY Giants.  They played it like there is no tomorrow.  I can't even use a word to describe my feeling but they played it perfect.  At the beginning, I thought it would be a scoring game because New England Patriots used to score a lot.  However, the total score they received was only 14, less than what i expected.  Anyway, the game started at around 6:30pm.  I was so ready for the game.  I did everything, like cleaning, ironing, laundry before that time.  And his friends suddenly called and popped up into our house and watched the game together.  It was fun watching with someone though.  Overall, we had 8 people, only me and his brother's gf were girls, hhaa!  It was fine for me because i don't really care. 

Honestly, I have to give credits to Giants's defensive team, because they did it so well to avoid Patriots to go into the end zone and they sacked the quarterback 5 times in a game, which was a lot already. Well, perhaps you are not sure how to play football, but it's always an exciting game because there's only one game for a team.  If a team go into playoff, they either win or lose - one game only.  That's why it's exciting. 

Anyway, the most exciting quarter gotta be 4th quarter (last quarter of the game).  Why?  Because when New England Patriots got a touchdown and there was only 2:30 mins left for NY giants to get another touchdown and to win the game.  At first i thought it was over, because generally, Eli Manning (quarterback of NY Giants) couldn't play well under pressure.  And for the last 2 minutes, I really couldn't breathe and i had to hold my cushion tight to make myself less stressed.  Then, there was a play that Eli almost got caught by Patriots but he ran away and threw the ball towards another player and he caught the ball at the 20 yards zone.  Everybody was like oh my god... what a play! And i was afraid that Patriots would catch the ball and had a turnover, then that would be over.  When there was only 35 seconds left, NY Giants got a touchdown by Burress.... what an easy touchdown!!!!!  I couldn't believe it... Everybody was cheering and screaming because it was too late for Patriots to get a touchdown to win the game. 

The final score is 17-14, and my Giants won the superbowl XLII championship!!!!!   I couldn't sleep too well because it was too exciting.  I kept watching the video and highlights all over after the game and i still couldn't believe it.

We gonna have a parade tomorrow from Battery Park to City hall.  I really want to go but i am not sure because i have work tomorrow.  Ummm...

You know why so many people talk about this game, it's because New England Patriots was undefeated and they were trying to make a history to become 19-0 - a perfect score for the season.  Unfortunately, they didn't get a perfect score and everybody would talk trash about them, hahaha! Well, honestly, I don't hate the quarterback of New England, but because I am a Giants fan, I should support NY, haha!!!!!!

http://www.nfl.com/videos

Here is the link that you can see the highlights of the game, enjoy!!!!


:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. haaa, i m glad that Giants won!!! when i got home, i will see the hightlights (my GM is sitting next to me today and i duno y~)
    [版主回覆02/06/2008 03:07:00]watch the highlight and you'll see how great they were!!!! I just went to the Giants parade and it was so crowded but so much fun!! I'll upload some pics later, haha!

    ReplyDelete