Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Frustration

I don't see the point to stay here if i m not happy about it.  This has been my thought recently and this thought just keeps stronger and stronger.  Why? I just don't think they need me, and i shouldn't waste my time doing it anymore.  I should just quit and relax a little before i hook with another job.  Sigh~ If this is the way it is, then let it be.  I know my honey isn't happy either, because another guy is leaving smt again.  Sigh, it doesn't seem to be a stable job for him even though his work performance is good.   We both haven't found what we've been looking for.  How sad.... Just hope one day, we are able to cope with this problem and go look for our future.

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. dun be upset la!!
    i agree with u, if u r not happy, just leave. like me, i quited smt already!!
    and i feel sorry to yr honey 2 becoz of louis's resignation...i can imagine how busy he is....
    [版主回覆02/29/2008 23:07:00]Yah..he's very busy lately but he'll take vacation off end of march..hopefully he can relax a bit...

    ReplyDelete