Monday, August 25, 2008

Crab Shanty @ City Island

My honey and I went to City island for seafood on Friday night.  I couldn't wait because i was devoted to have seafood that night, haha! Anyway, we went there and waited for 15 mins and we were seated....we ordered 1 dozen of oysters and 1 dozen of little necks and a set dinner for 2.... The oysters and clams were okay..and after that i was kinda full..haha! And then when our entree came, we were like...OMG!!!!

It was huge!!!!!! 1 lobster, 2 snow crab leg, 4 crabs, some clams and mussels and pasta!!!!~ Whoa.....it was only $55 US dollars!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 


Look at me....very enjoy....kakaka!


Yummy!! Can't wait to go there again.....

By the way, we brought back 2 big bags to home coz we couldn't finish them..haha! the pasta is still at my home.....trying to finish it tonight, hahaha!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. can u bring me there next time? kakakakaka
    [版主回覆08/26/2008 10:00:00]no because u are not seafood fans like me, kakkaka!

    ReplyDelete