Friday, August 1, 2008

so full

Just had lunch with my friend @ Bobby Van's...yummy!   Now I am so full.... I had a soup as appetizer, chicken as entree and chocolate mousse cake as dessert..yummy!! I don't often have this much for lunch but since this is a set menu..so...haha!  

Tonight we're going to Megu for 2nd time..(it's my fourth time!hehe) I LOVE their green tea crepe cake!! Super yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to a bakery yesterday to buy a crepe cake..it was delicious also! I am going to make one myself...haha! You know, just to save money and enjoy myself....

I love eating, wahaha!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. Did you take some pictures of the food?
    [版主回覆08/02/2008 11:30:00]not at bobby vans, but i took some at megu..will upload it later

    ReplyDelete