Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Disappointed

Just get a little disappointed on my job interview.  I had an interview 2 weeks ago and the hiring manager called me back yesterday and i wasn't able to answer her call.  But i was thinking...um..if she called me back, that should mean there's some feedbacks from the interview...Well, yea, i called her this morning, there was feedback but they're not hiring me....isn't this sad? Sigh...she said she was looking for something for me in another department but i was like...."yaya"...i don't think i am such a big issue....anyway, it's the fact now and i have to look for another one... I knew i don't have this kind of luck anyway but i was just hoping it would be one shot only.... Sigh!   It's really tough to find a job now...

Well, i feel a bit relieved though because this position requires me to travel occasionally to another state, that means i have to leave my honey alone at home..i don't know if i am able to do that....  Anyway, maybe i should just look for something without travel requirement...

Anyway, wish me luck!! and don't be upset anymore........hope the sun will come out soon and hope my luck will come back to me!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. 呢個女仔

    10個星期減去11.22磅 8.14磅脂肪 9.75吋

    有興趣入黎睇下
    http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/kotracy/article?mid=567

    ReplyDelete
  2. dun worry!! u will find a better one soon!! add oil!!!
    [版主回覆08/07/2008 11:03:00]算啦, 我都唔諗lu...好煩, 唉....

    ReplyDelete