Tuesday, August 12, 2008

War

A New York soldier has been killed in Iraq.

The Department of Defense on Monday announced the death of
23-year-old Sergeant Jose Ulloa, of New York City, while supporting
Operation Iraqi Freedom.


Defense officials say Ulloa died Aug. 9 in Iraq, of wounds suffered
when his vehicle struck an improvised explosive device on Aug. 8 in
Sadr City.


This news make me think of my friend who's going to Iraq soon... I just spoke to him last Friday and we had a good chat but i am so worried now after reading this news. I know he's going to Iraq soon..sigh! I hate war! I don't feel comfortable when i know he's going there but sometimes there's no choice...anyway, may God bless him and i am sure he'll be fine.  Just take care of yourself...my friend!!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. me 2!! i hate war!!!!!! we r libra and we both like peace!!
    [版主回覆08/13/2008 21:51:00]haha, yeah!! but right now i am more concern about my friend (my little bro!)

    ReplyDelete