Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Olympics

Congratulations to China! I think they've done a very good job! I watched some recap today of Gymnastics and diving (both men & women)...they did very well.. Congratulations one more time!!!

It's bad that I can't watch Olympics on TV because i don't have cable~~ I asked him many times to get a cable but he just kept postponing and now it's almost over! Oh well...too bad~~ He's been so busy these weeks and i don't even see him a lot these days..(only except weekends).. anyway, i am busy too with my cake, haha! I've been trying to make my cake but i've been running out of time...sigh!~ i m exhausted everyday.

This Saturday we're going to water rafting! I went there once few years ago and this is my 2nd time.  We're going to an exciting whitewater this time...more intense than last time but not as exciting and fast as the exhilarating whitewater.  At first i thought we couldn't go because they didn't have reservation this Sat, but then i called another place and they still have available this Sat...then of course, i made the reservation immediately...haha! People were disappointed if we can't make it there this weekend, hehe!

Have fun!!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

No comments:

Post a Comment