Thursday, August 7, 2008

home alone tonight

He's eating with his coworkers tonight that means i am eating myself tonight..sigh! I haven't seen him for a long time (well..i've just seen him this morning but it's not enough)..i don't know what he's doing now.  Anyway, my plan is to play piano, watch tv, cook lunch for tomorrow and study a little bit.  I haven't touched the book for a while..i've been exhausted everyday....

Sounds busy but at least i am doing something for myself....sometimes i just need to relax a bit without taking care of him.  I don't mind cooking every night but sometimes it's exhausted for me....

Anyway...have fun with myself tonight, haha!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

No comments:

Post a Comment