Thursday, August 21, 2008

My dinner~

Correctly I should say it was my honey's dinner, coz he came home so late that i didn't want to eat anymore!~hahaha!  


Beef rib with korean bbq sauce..


This is my favorite.....Orka with shrimp paste....super yummy!!


this is fish paste with bbq sauce, hehehe!


another pic of Orka.....sweet!!~~


this is my dessert/dinner...i just had this for dinner while watching US VS China beach volleyball..haha! It's yummy but maybe not everybody likes because i didn't put sugar in it..haha! i felt good because it was healthier!

MK: i didn't take picture of the taro yet...I'll do it tonight when i have my dessert, hehehe!


:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

6 comments:

  1. 好味道!向你回禮:

    [版主回覆08/22/2008 11:09:00]唔好ga...得個樣, 哈哈~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你真係犀利啊!!
    你快0的影你0既西米路我睇啦, 仲要教我整呀~ 呵呵
    [版主回覆08/22/2008 21:31:00]eee..last night didn't eat..so u need to wait, coz it's still in the pot, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 睇落好好味喎
    no sugar? 我啱呀
    [版主回覆08/23/2008 00:44:00]only 睇落..don't trust the look...hahahaha! really? u don't eat sugar?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 睇落好好味喎
    no sugar? 我啱呀

    ReplyDelete
  5. 自己整嘢食我會盡量少or唔落糖 or 鹽,健康啲,雖然有時係因為唔記得 ...
    [版主回覆08/23/2008 02:26:00]yea, it's healthier...hehe! I just thought it would be ok if i didn't sugar in it...and it didn't taste that bad...so..hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 幾碟野都幾有家常便飯的風味!!
    [版主回覆08/24/2008 05:01:00]真係家常飯ja...

    ReplyDelete