Friday, August 8, 2008

Olympics! Let's go China~~~

Today is the opening ceremony for 2008 Beijing Olympics! I am very proud that this year Olympics is held in China, first time ever!!!~    Unfortunately, the time zone here is 12 hours behind, so we're not able to see the opening ceremony live...the TV will be broadcasting the ceremony tonight @7:30pm Eastern time.  I'll be watching it with my honey and friends..very happy! hehe~ I can't wait to get out of here!

This weekend i am trying to make a cake! What reason? nothing really..I just feel like having a cake for me and my honey! hehe~ Hope it'll be a good cake and i hope he likes and enjoys it!



:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. 時差真麻煩-3-不過沒所謂啦,但現場直播都好好氣氛架
    [版主回覆08/09/2008 22:15:00]睇完啦...........好壯觀!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete