Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy mid-autumn day

Happy mid-autumn everyone!! Even though i am not going to have dinner with my family tonight, I am going to enjoy my night with my husband at home =)  In here, it's not a big festival but we do have mooncake here and we already had dinner with his family Sunday.  I didn't taste any mooncake because i don't like it.  Anyway, this week is mid-autumn week + my birthday week.  I am going to make myself a tiramisu tmr and my husband is going to cook for me on Friday, yay!   It's about time for vacation!! hahaha

Last night we went to Sleepy's again to try the new mattress.  At first we were debating whether to get the tempurpedic mattress but at the end, i guess it's worth it even though it's kind of expensive! Well, if it is really that good then i think it's worth to get.... as long as he likes it coz he's the one who has problem sleeping.  I usually sleep right away!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Did you have some moon cakes?
    [版主回覆09/23/2010 22:48:00]thanks! no ar, i don't like mooncake....do you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 中秋節快樂=D
    好奇一下,你呢邊d mooncake係邊度買ga?係咪得chinatown先買到?
    btw床褥呢家野唔好慳喇 訓覺佔咁多時間 實在太重要喇 =]
    [版主回覆09/23/2010 21:26:00]應該都係chinatown先有﹐ 不過我個盒係我老公係公司拎返來 其實我唔好mooncake..... 係呀﹐ 所以咪無慳﹐ 可以用20年又有20年保養﹐ 希望ok啦! 因為佢成日complain屋企張床褥唔舒服﹐ 算啦﹐ 都用左10年﹐ 係時候做一次大轉變

    ReplyDelete