Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy 2008

It's 2nd day in 2008.  Nothing unusual so far because it's like another regular work day for me, hehe!   Last night my honey asked me what my New year resolution is.  Um..i could hardly think of anything.  My job is really to take care of him and support him.  Before we went to bed, i told him my dream was to open a cafe.  Then we started to think about our cafe...i told him i would go learn how to make cake.  It was so real...haha! It's really my dream.  He said in the morning, we serve coffee or tea and cake and some snacks, and night time we serve little dinner and desserts mainly.  whoa...i love it!   I hope my dream will become true. 

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. u 2 r so sweet...
    i really want to open a cafe after discussing with u...

    ReplyDelete