Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Yao day! hehe~

After resting from last night, I surely do feel better but my nose is still stuffed.  Anyway, last night i just had congee for dinner and i went to bed immediately.  I slept around 10pm, haha!

This morning i took some medicine and i felt drowsy.  I don't know why but the medicine i took was suppose to be non-drowsy medicine.  It was so weird...Same as my coworker, she took the same thing and she felt drowsy also, haha!

This morning it was raining a bit.  When i was on my way to work, i opened my umbrella.  At that time, it was so windy and my umbrella wasn't strong enough to handle the wind.  It was broken into 2 pieces, and the top of my umbrella just flew away from me and it hit somebody.  I was so embarrassed but i didn't go to pick up my "umbrella".  It just happened in a second, because i was still holding the handle of my "umbrella". I was like and people looked at me like.... Anyway, it never happened on me before. Perhaps i was so sick that i didn't know what to do with my "umbrella".   I have to buy a new one now..haha!

Tonight is yao's game.  I am so excited.  hehe~ Well, i brought my honey's jersey and i am going to wear it.  Unfortunately, my friend bought a Knicks' jersey last night and it was Robinson who i hate the most in Knicks team.  Why? I don't know...i just feel he has an attutide.  umm...we're debating if we should sit together, haha!   Let's go YAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honestly, I didn't know anything about sports before I date my bf.  He taught me basketball, baseball and football, haha!  Well, my ex liked basketball, occassionally he told me something about NBA, but i wasn't totally interested.  Anyhow, Spurs is coming to play in NY on feb 8, 2008 and mar 2, 2008 in NJ.  If Miki is able to come NY, i'll bring her to watch Spurs.    That will be exciting, hahaha!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

3 comments:

  1. funny u, esp yr umbrella hurted stranger, haaa
    well, i used to appreciate knicks when ewing played there. he is one of the "centre" i like in nba (of coz i like david robinson in spurs as well ^^)
    omg, spurs will come on 8mar??? i cant say no for it....i really want to watch this game with u and yr honey kaka!!! let me plan my vacation now as i will quit smt anyway
    the thing happened yesterday and make me hate smt more!! i cant wait to quit smt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smt is cheapest co which i have worked for!!
    [版主回覆01/11/2008 04:11:00]as i said, i didn't know much about basketball until i met him.  Anyway, it will be a good game if you can come watch, hehe! But the only thing is it's not gonna be on Spurs home court i.e. will have less fans to cheer for them...that sucks because last night we were yao's fans and we tried to cheer for him but it wasn't as loud as the knicks fans...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea u r rite, but we cant really fly to san antonio for watching spurs' home match .... so i think its already gd enough for me!!
     
    [版主回覆01/11/2008 22:44:00]Awww..in that case, my honey will ask me to fly houston with him to support Yao, hahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey babe, i m sorry that i made u frustrated this morning...
    maybe i get some misunderstanding with what u said this monning, but trust me i dun really want to make u mad or else...i want to say sth comfort u i promise...
    dun be upset la~~~~~~
    [版主回覆01/12/2008 11:26:00]don't worry la..i m ok now...   thanks!~

    ReplyDelete