Monday, January 7, 2008

Rainbow...

After talking about opening a cafe, my feeling towards it never gets less.  Well, this is what i dream of and i don't see the point why I can't open a cafe.  I understand it's difficult and risky to start a new business but i have faith that it'll be good because i have good people to help me. hehe~
First of all, i need to do more research on how to open a restaurant in nyc and to register and deal with governmental agency.  I don't think it's that difficult but i would like to ask someone who have the experience.  Anyway,  I am not good at baking, but i'll work and learn, but i am good at calculating, so i bet i should be in charge of the cash flow and profit/loss everyday, haha! A/P and A/R gotta be me also. There's no doubt about it.  My honey gets some good friends - he said, Ricky can do our website, because he's a website designer.  Raymond can take photo of our restaurant, because he's a photographer.  Yoki can do the loan for me because she works at the bank.  Barry can do promotion because he's good at communicating.  Haha...then he asked..what can i do then?  and i said..u just sit there and do nothing is what you can do   kaka...  Well, i guess if we have several computers for people to go online, he's the person who set up and fix it if they have problems.  Omg..it's getting so real now...hahaha!   I can't wait to open my own cafe!~

Honey said he would do the design of the cafe, because he said he was good at it, haha.  He wants to make the ceiling like blue sky and night time, it can be those illuminated stars look like a night bright sky.  I feel very romantic already, haha! He suggested to open a small cafe first, such as 7-8 tables to start with.  And of course, we need to do marketing research to ask people what they like and what they don't like.  Well, mainly we should focus on couples and friends.  And we should open our cafe close to theatre.  I look up on the map and i see several dessert places around east village already.  um...i don't know if i should open one there but it's a good place for people to hang out and there's NYU dorm around that neighborhood.  Students can enjoy their dinner or lunch while studying and reading books there.  hehe...

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. yea,  u r rite, it becomes so real now. i think we should think of some special things to be a gag of our cafe~~
    i m glad that yr honey support u so much, at least he will discuss all the details with u...mine? none! he did call me in the afternoon, but i m having my lunch and didnt talk with him... u know, i m disappointed with him now and dun want to say anything with him anyway...
    [版主回覆01/08/2008 22:22:00]Well, at least he did call you...better than nothing.  Last night i talked to his cousin and she is interested in opening a restaurant also.  I am glad because she's more aggressive and more like a business woman.  Perhaps I can discuss with her in detail later.  But first of all, I need to write the business plan on opening a cafe...haha! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh really? a restaurant...more money is needed...
    [版主回覆01/09/2008 23:39:00]cafe= restaurant, baby..haha!

    ReplyDelete