Thursday, January 3, 2008

Sigh

I don't know what to say... because this morning when i woke up, he was mad at me...why?  Something really stupid happened. 

Let me start with the beginning.  On New Year eve, someone sent me a text message said happy new year.  My honey asked me who it was from and i really didn't know the number.  Then he started getting suspcious and I guess he went through the phone bill and he saw i was on the phone with that number back in September many times.  That's why he started to think i was lying.  But in fact, i really didn't recongnize the number.  When i changed my phone, i did not transfer all the numbers from my old phone to my new phone.  I just added whoever i thought it was worth saving.  When he was pissed at me this morning, i checked my old phone and recognized it was my neighbor, i was like....What the hell....   Back then i really talked to him a lot but since he changed his shift, i never saw him and i never talked to him.  Before i only saw him on the ferry, but i don't even see him now.  Sigh~ I feel upset...  I feel innocent....

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

No comments:

Post a Comment