Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ski Trip

It is kinda exciting for me to go a ski trip this weekend.  Well, finally i confirmed with my boss that i don't have to work this Sat.  Then i can really enjoy my ski trip, hehe.  Usually we do work on Sat but oh well..i don't care, haha!

When was the last time i went skiing? umm....Probably like few years ago when i first graduated from college.  It was fun but i was scared to go on the lift because i was scared of the height.  Well, it was my first time to go skiing so it was understandable.  Anyway, this week we're going to upstate NY with my honey's coworkers.  Well, i have no comment on them but I'll enjoy being with my honey...  First thing, i have to buy a ski pant first, haha!

by the way, my cough is still with me....sucks! Well, hopefully by the end of the week i'll get better...

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. sounds great to me as i have never tried it b4... well, i havent seen snow b4...kaka
    i duno u need to work on sat?? i thought u have 2 days off every week...sucks...
    will my honey go with u??  anyway, hope u can get fun there!!
     
    [版主回覆01/16/2008 22:28:00]Well, my honey said he was going at first, and then he might not go now..i duno...why don't u ask him? haha.... During busy season i work on Sat also...Well...hahaha...sucks!

    ReplyDelete