Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sneeze Sneeze Sneeze....

I don't know what happened but suddenly i keep sneezing.   It looks like i am getting a cold. Sigh~ I've been trying to avoid getting sick but I guess i just can't.  Anyway, I am really tired now.  I blame the weather because it suddenly gets so warm and cold.  It's crazy weather!  Today the highest temperature is 68F, which is kinda warm in Jan.  Anyway, I need rest but I am still at work..how poor!

Tomorrow is Yao's day, haha! We're going to see Houston Rockets VS. NY Knicks.  I don't mean to unsupport NY team but they really suck.  Plus, Rockets has my honey's favorite player i.e. Yaoming.  How can i not support that team, haha! Well, my honey bought his jersey years ago and never wore it because the size doesn't fit him.  Then he's asking me to wear it for tomorrow.  I hope nobody is going to bully me because i am not there to support my home team, haha!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. oh, take care babe!! u need to take some pills and have more rest!!
    omg u r going to see yao!!!!!!!!! how exciting it will be!!! i want to join u very much as i like yao also!! haaa, u should be more careful as u wear yao's jersey~~
    btw, i want to wear the jersey u buy for me when i watch SPURS.......
    [版主回覆01/09/2008 22:54:00]Yea...so happy!!!! If i am not sick, it would be better, haha! Thanks...you feel better also, ok!

    ReplyDelete