Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Valentine's day

Valentine's Day is coming...what gift should i get him?  He actually requested 3 gifts, then I pick one out of 3..haha!

1)  Gucci Watch
2)  necklace
3)  PS3 game


Um..I really don't know because i am really broke...I have to think about it, hehe!

Originally I wanted to send him this:



But after his request...i dunno anymore hehe!

For me, I want a Gucci bag/LV bag..but i know he's broke also, so i didn't request my gift...

By the way, the news regarding iphone stealing, it was smt's client LOL

My honey just told me and Steve was happy that he knew who stole it, but he claimed it long time ago already, haha! 

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. as i said, i duno what i should get for him. he is lack of excitement for receiving anything...also i need to post it to him and thats way too complicated for me and him...both of us r so lazy u know...
    the problem is, his bday is coming as well...much more trouble...
    haaa, i duno iphone is smt customer~~~ poor smt ^^
    [版主回覆01/31/2008 12:15:00]Well, maybe you can order something in the States and send to him, so instead of you mailing it, it can go directly from here to him.  Um..but u don't like online shopping...so....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea babe, i dun like online shopping very much  i m 2 lazy u know

    ReplyDelete