Tuesday, January 22, 2008

OMG!

This is really sad and shocking.

Actor Heath Ledger Found Dead in NYC.

Well, I can't say I like him so much but I know him from the movie Brokeback mountain.  He's a good actor and he's very young (He was just 28 years old when he died.)  That's really upsetting me right now.  Whenever I know someone dies, my mood just goes to the black hole.... Sigh!


It's not clear the reason why he was dead but the police said it might be drug-related.  Well, I hope he's well in heaven with God.  It seems life is so vulnerable.  We should treasure every moment with family and enjoy our lives when we can still enjoy. 


God Bless!


:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. i was shocked when i read this news this morning!! same as u, i knew him becoz of the movie brokeback mountain...and he will be the "joker" of a new batman movie...sigh...
    u r rite, we need to treasure every moment!!
    [版主回覆01/23/2008 12:00:00]Yah, i was shocked but they haven't found out the cause of his death.  Anyway, life is short, enjoy every moment...

    ReplyDelete