Thursday, January 24, 2008

Market sucks!

Well, I do invest some of my money into a trading account but the market is doing so bad these days and i've been losing my money...Sigh! This is sad... I am broke already and now...I almost turn bankrupt.  Finger-crossed~~ Hope the market turns back up again and my stock will go up up up up up!  I am not greedy, just don't lose my money is good enough...

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. haaa, i hope so!!
    well, i dun have any inverstment at all, but...u know what...i have only got HKD180.00 for interest. i have almost HKD70000 in this bank a/c and i just got HKD180.00 for 6months...goddamn...
    [版主回覆01/29/2008 22:22:00]lol i do online banking and their interest rate is higher...is there anything like that in hk? Welcome back, babe...without you, i have no mood to write my blog

    ReplyDelete