Monday, January 14, 2008

Let's go Giants!

It wasn't a good weekend for both me and my honey, but it was absolutely a good weekend for my beloved NY Giants team...because they won over Dallas cowboy last night and going to defeat Green bay next week.  Oh my god, i can't wait to see the game.

Anyway, over the weekend we did nothing because he was sick.  We stayed home for 2 days and we just ate whatever at home.  Well, i was feeling ok after the whole week struggling with my cold but he was feeling terrible on Sat night and had to take medicines and slept all the time.  I feel sorry for him and my house was running out of medicine...ummm...

That's why i was able to see all the games both Sat and Sun, haha!  I didn't have time to go online because i had to take care of him.  He claimed that he was so weak, and i suspected him to have fever over the weekend.  I was worried.....

Oh well, weekend is over and it's monday - work day again....sucks!! Next weekend we're going to ski with his coworkers...hope we will have fun, haha!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. it wasnt a gd weekend for me neither....
    1/ i cant come at the end of feb...sigh...2/ i m not feeling well since yesterday...sigh....3/ i have to call sick yesterday...sigh...4/ my colleague said i m selfish behind me...this really makes me feel worst!!!!
    i really want to quit smt immediately!! they r so MEAN!!!
    [版主回覆01/15/2008 20:39:00]ohh...are you ok? hope you feel better.  How come you can't come at the end of feb? smt always sucks...should quit asap....take care ar~

    ReplyDelete