Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Love

Sometimes I don't like my character, because I can fall in love very easily.  When I was still young, I always dreamt of dating.  Since my school was a co-ed, there were a lot of guys for me to pick, haha! Well, but of course i picked someone but he didn't pick me.  I think it's sweeter to just like someone inside, because you don't get a chance to know that person well, and all you dream is his good things.  The guy that i like....honestly, i can barely remember what he looks like, but i don't know him at all.  I used to share this with my friend, and when he passed by, we would just look at him and when he left, we laughed together..haha! It was such a fun experience with my friends.  I just remember he used to do sports very well.  That's all i remember.  I guess i like the sporty type rather than study type.  Usually study type is very boring..haha!

I like guys wear glasses, I don't know why.  I think it makes a guy looks more mature and i feel more secure.  Almost all my boyfriends wear glasses..(well, my honey used not to wear glasses, but eventually, his eyes turned bad and he has to wear glasses now, hehe!)  I used to like fat guy..i think it's more comfortable to hug a fat guy than a skinny guy.   But now..things change, haha!

Sometimes I think of my ex, but i don't usually keep contact with my ex.  Why? I feel weird because i don't think i can change my feeling suddenly from bf to friends.  That's why i lose all the contact with my ex and his friends.  He was a nice guy, but i guess because we were in two different countries, then.... for me, distance doesn't work because i need someone to be with me.  I am not independent enough to take care myself.  i need my honey with me, hehe!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. everyone has diff love story, and i like to listen them~~~kaka
    actually i m not an independent person neither...but u know...i will try to learn how to be independent for my honey!!
    [版主回覆01/23/2008 22:20:00]I know..how is it going along with ur honey??I haven't got a chance to upload the pic i took during my ski trip...hopefully by this week hehe!

    ReplyDelete