Saturday, April 5, 2008

2008 is not a good year!

2008 is not a good year for me. Why? Sigh..so many things happened.  First, i scratched my car accidentally. Second, I realize my bf has been lying to me about smoking. Third, my grandma is not feeling well..... I guess comparing to the third reason, the first and second are not important at all.  These few days i've been crying and upset because of my grandma.  I know i am far away from her and my family and i can't do much but i really feel upset.  I know eventually she'll pass but i just can't accept the fact. When my mom told me the news, i was shocked and speechless.  I didn't expect her to be in such a bad shape... I thought she was still ok, only not easy to access to everywhere.   Life is short...

My family asked me to go back and i've decided to go back this May. Nothing is more important than family.  I know i've been paying less attention on my family because of the distance, but i think it's unfair to treat them that way. 

Anyway, i am still feeling upset but hopefully i'll be fine soon.  God Bless!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

3 comments:

  1. May god bless your grandma 愿主保佑她  !
    [版主回覆04/06/2008 01:31:00]Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 老實講,我今時今日才發現你係女.你張相雖然有一男一女,但我點解估你係男咁耐-____-
    願你能早d擺脫惡運啦,,但有時生命係的確短架,係短架.要珍惜都唔易.
    [版主回覆04/07/2008 21:52:00]haha...funny! Venus doesn't sound a girl to you? Anyway, thanks....life is really short, and i cherish everyday of my life!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. venus好似唔知乜星丫嘛.無話特別女定男..
    [版主回覆04/12/2008 21:30:00]yea..it's a planet and it's the goddess of love...

    ReplyDelete