Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday already~

finally it's Wednesday..it means i have 2 more days to work and it's my wonderful weekend   But this Saturday I have to remove my wisdom tooth...i am so scared now! I haven't seen dentist for so long that i may get scared of them, haha! Anyway, i am feeling better today but still cough a little bit..hopefully by the end of this week it'll be fine. 

The weather is getting nicer lately and i enjoy this kind of weather because i can walk on the street without my heavy coat.  I can go window shopping on the street and try it on easily.  During the winter, you don't want to undress yourself in a fitting room and try the clothes on...

I got pissed that my gym charges me again because i didn't cancel the membership.  I remember i did but they claimed that i just froze my account.  Stupid! Anyway, then i wanted to cancel it but the form was so stupid.  You need to do certified mail and you have to provide them your reasons of cancellation.  Gezz...if your reason is to relocate your home, you need to provide them an utility bill, and if your reason is because of health, you need to provide them a health note from your doctor.  Isn't it annoying?? Then, i just put down that it's too expensive (it's my financial problem! haha)  Then you still have to pay for next month because you need to cancel it 30 days prior!!! PISSED~~~ I'll never join this gym again.....they suck!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

4 comments:

  1. They try to keep their clients in a safety box!! Anyway, take it easy!
    [版主回覆04/24/2008 21:16:00]sigh..nothing i can do about it...so sad....broke already >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. be brave to dentist!!(不過要打針係個口ge話,就真係痛到飛起!!
    [版主回覆04/24/2008 21:16:00]i am getting scared now >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you find my Uncle(you know , he is dentist ) may be HALF price~
    [版主回覆04/24/2008 23:20:00]LOL...Will he come to the States?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pain for a short while only, gambate nei.... !!!
    [版主回覆04/24/2008 23:21:00]Thanks, my dear!!!! I'll tell u this wkend if it's pain...

    ReplyDelete