Monday, April 28, 2008

wisdom teeth

Finally the nightmare was gone.  I went to see dentist on Saturday and he removed my wisdom teeth on that day.  I was so scared before I went there because i heard from my friends that it's gonna be pain and swollen!!   Oh well, my heart kept pounding because of that and when i waited there, i was scared too.  Anyway, i never went to that dentist because i don't have dental insurance.  If i didn't feel pain, i wouldn't even bother to take my teeth out.  The dental office was alright but full of kids... -_- When i first met the dentist, i didn't think he was my dentist because he didn't dress like a dentist (he was without the uniform).  Then later on he examined my teeth and said i should remove the right upper teeth because it's way out.  I thought it would take like an hour because my bf had to do surgical extraction to remove the teeth.  But then he numbed me (only part of my mouth) and he said it would be ok..don't worry..you only feel the pressure.  I got really scared at that time even though i felt nothing.  The pressure was really strong but within 10 seconds, he was like.. it's gone. and i was like..what? I asked him..are you kidding? are you serious? because i thought it would take an hour to remove it but...i was really surprised!!
Anyway, i felt a bit pain afterwards and a bit swollen but it wasn't as bad as i expected.  I dunno if i should give the dentist's credit but it was so simple for him to remove my teeth....

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. oh really?? thats great!!
    i have a bad exp for removing my teeth. when i was small like 7 or 8 yrs old. i went to see dentist and suddenly he removed my tooth without any notice!! its so painful and so much blood was coming out...what a nightmare...
    thats y i m scared to see dentist until this moment...even though i m just going to clean my teeth...damn...
    [版主回覆04/29/2008 10:32:00]oh..that's horrible experience...i just don't like the noise, that's all...the noise is like drilling my head..haha!

    ReplyDelete