Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just like heaven

Last night i got back home around 8:30pm...(I left my office like 7:30pm ) and i was exhausted and i cooked ravioli for dinner and i was nervous because it was the first time but it wasn't that bad..at least the sauce i made was not bad.  It was kinda creamy but it's what my bf likes..so...haha! I like creamy too but it must be fattening ...the sad part is i gain weight no matter what i eat, but he doesn't gain weight no matter what he eats....sucks!

Anyway, during dinner time he picked a movie called "just like heaven" by Reese Witherspoon.  It's one of my favorite movie and i must say i watched it several times and i never got bored with it.  I guess it's not like a regular romantic movie that you would cry all day and night but it was just beautiful...perhaps the chemistry between the two and the background...wonderful!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. Same with me, hard working oh.....
    [版主回覆04/16/2008 02:00:00]yah, working like a dog lately....finally can take a break after today

    ReplyDelete
  2. isnt it nice?? i have never heard of this movie b4...
    [版主回覆04/18/2008 22:17:00]it's a romantic/funny movie....u must see it

    ReplyDelete