Friday, April 18, 2008

May trip

My may trip is to go back to my hometown - Hong Kong!!!
Well, I don't want to talk about my reason but I am getting excited because I can see my old friends and my old town.  I haven't been back for 4 years and it's time to visit again! Anyway, there are so many things i need to prepare:

1) Gifts for family - their birthdays are all in May ....should buy them something but my bf said..."I" am the gifts for them, hhaaa! Well, perhaps he's right but I just want to buy them something!~

2) Visa to China - I probably can go back HK to renew my "china card" but not sure about my bf... He's holding US passport but can he get the visa in HK? Help me to ask, please!!

3) Buy flight tickets - i am going to do it tomorrow, at least hold the seats first!

4) Gifts for his family - probably his mom is going to buy them something but I feel obligated to get them something too because it's the first time to meet them in China...I am afraid..haha!

Um..so far that's it...but i feel stressed already because I feel i have done nothing to fulfill my goal..

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

5 comments:

  1. Wellcome Venus
    [版主回覆04/18/2008 23:25:00]Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 原來你一直不在香港.
    [版主回覆04/20/2008 11:54:00]yesyes...i am always away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you have a wonderful & joyful's trip in Hong Kong !
    [版主回覆04/20/2008 11:54:00]thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. yo babe!!
    sorry that i didnt read yr blog b4...i keep asking u the reason for yr trip...pls forgive me!
    rgd the china visa, yr honey can make it in hk...but i m not sure whether its easier to make it in us. i think louis is making it and my honey has made it b4, u can ask my honey to ask for more information fm them!!
    hope to c u again asap!! its really exciting!!
    [版主回覆04/27/2008 07:32:00]it's ok..i never got mad at you! Don't worry.. Re China visa, he'll deal with it.  I don't give a damn lol

    ReplyDelete