Monday, April 7, 2008

Plan

My plan is to go back during May, but i don't know when.  Every end of month i have a report due in the office and i know my mom wants me to go back at the end of May because of their birthdays. (their birthdays are all at the end of May). Sigh~ tough!

Sometimes i feel bad because my mom has to work almost everyday and she has to take care of grandma also..and i am not able to help her or support her.  I know she wants to work because of money, but if i am able to support her, then she can only take care of grandma... sigh! Money money money...money can't buy everything, but without money, can't survive either!~

I've been really down these days but i just can't help it! There are too many things i need to think of... money, work, family...etc....

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. You also need to think about your honey !
    [版主回覆04/07/2008 23:07:00]well, i know he's supporting me but i've been really upset lately....sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh , don't be upset , don't forget you are beautiful woman
    [版主回覆04/08/2008 00:27:00]Thanks...but really no mood to do everything

    ReplyDelete