Monday, April 14, 2008

Doom

Last night my honey picked a movie to watch and he picked "Doom". It was an old movie..(probably 2 years ago) and i didn't enjoy 2 much because it was kind of nasty and the story line was just ok.  But some parts i got scared because the zombie suddenly came out from nowhere..haha! I am not a horror movie fans..i rather watch comedy..  I guess if i am in movie theatre, people will get scared by me because i'll probably scream, haha!  One time i was watching my friend playing Resident Evil 4 on Wii and i kept screaming and he said he got scared by me screaming....cherrrr! It was really scary....hahaha!

I also saw rush hour 3 over the weekend but i fell asleep in the middle..hehe! it wasn't bad but just i was too sleepy..(i watched it almost 1am...ZZzzz) Actually i saw this movie in the theatre before but i like to watch it again because i have short term memory loss and i don't remember a thing in the movie..haha!! My friends always say it's a waste of money!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. Oh , 3:37 blog ???
    Good morning Venus

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...Good morning, but probably it was my afternoon

    ReplyDelete