Wednesday, April 16, 2008

American Idol

Not sure if anyone watches American Idol but recently i've been watching this singing competition on TV and i must say some of them are talented.  Last night i watched the show.  They were singing Mariah Carey's song.  It was difficult because her song is really tough, but I particularly loved David Cook's version of "always be my baby".  It was perfect and the judge even said it was the best performance and he was ready to create his own album.  Honestly, i didn't really pay attention on him at all but eventually, his performance shows me he's really talented and he has the potential to sing.  It was a remix version but he made a masterpiece!! I would never think this song could be another version and sang by a man and it was just fabulous! Bravo! I don't know if he'll win this competition but at least he shows his talent and most likely the production company is paying attention on him now.  He's willing to take a risk on doing different version of songs and i just love the way that he creates another version and sing it beautifully.  I can tell he's so into music... good job!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

3 comments:

  1. I like singing , but my voice is bad .
    [版主回覆04/16/2008 23:49:00]i like singing too! Are you choir in school? Go karaoke to practice ur singing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like and i have never go to Karaoke as the room is too small for many friends and i think they will die if i sing
    [版主回覆04/17/2008 00:35:00]haha!   not good for you anyway!

    ReplyDelete

  3. 我參加了「 GSK 守護一生攝影比賽」,這是我的作品:
    http://www.baby-kingdom.com/promo/gsk/cute_enlarge.php?pid=18
    請投我神聖一票!
    可以投五票架 !
    [版主回覆04/18/2008 00:03:00]ok

    ReplyDelete