Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Megu

I meant to post these long time ago but have been very busy....here we go!


Kobe Beef with Fois Gras....it was my first time having fois gras...i didn't taste anything because the sauce of the kobe beef covered the fois gras..so....


tofu with a special sauce....yummy!


Stone kobe beef...yummy!!! There were only few slices of beef but cost a lot....



My sister decided to order another fois gras...haha! This tasted much better and i loved it. 



I forgot what is called but this 2 pieces of tuna fish was $$$$$ (cost like $11 US dollars per piece..my god...)



This is the most delicious dish for the night, haha! It's a green tea crepe cake...yummy! it's so cute because it's like a very thin layer green tea cake and i loved it!

The food overall was good but it was so expensive! My sister said there was one in HK but last time when she wanted to go, there was a line out there....but it was so empty when we went to that restaurant, haha! Thank god i didn't have to pay for it....LOL

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. i like the green tea crepe cake the most also!! kakaaa
    [版主回覆04/18/2008 22:12:00]me2...really want to eat the cake again!

    ReplyDelete