Monday, April 28, 2008

rainy day

It's been raining all day and i get tired of it.  This morning i woke up late, my honey dropped my off at Brooklyn so i could take subway to work.  Unfortunately, one of the tracks on express track was broken so every train has to run local and that's why my train (local) got stuck for more than an hour.  My God, i hate getting stuck underground for so long without any movement.  It was fortunate that i could get a seat but still...my butt hurts after sitting for so long.   That's why i don't rely on subway anymore but sometimes it's faster than taking ferry and i don't want to spend 2 much on express bus anymore..(coz i m broke!!!!)

Recently, i've been meeting some old friends on facebook.  I am so glad to have them back because i haven't kept contact with them for more than 10 years.  I can't believe it's almost 10 years and they still remember me, haha! Perhaps this year I'll go meet them for dinner or for fun.  It's good to have some friends around.... Can't wait to meet them, hehe!   But of course, my honey is still the most important person in this world. 

I know we both want to get married and have a baby but he has been hesitating because he has no $.  Honestly,  I don't really care, as long as we're happy.  Maybe few years ago, i would hesitate about the financial situation, but now, i am getting old and i think it's time to have a baby and family.   We should settle down now.  We're no longer young and should have a family together.   Money is not important for me, as long as we have somewhere to live.  I know his mom wanted to help him buy an apartment before, but since his brother is getting a house in Brooklyn, then his mom decides to give my honey her apartment in ctown.  But the problem is, when?  They can't move out of the apartment because his mom works there, and if they move out, where are they going to live?  His brother is not going to live with them.  Well, i think money is an issue but it's not the most important thing that we should concern.  Maybe one day, i win lotto and i'll definitely share with my honey!!!!! At least we can buy a house together and live together happily ever after...hahahah! (Gezz..it's just 4pm and i am already dreaming!! )

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. its raining in hk also...suck...
    i didnt open a/c in facebook...still...i know its funny...but i think i have no time to take care of it. haha. but more importantly is...i m 2 lazy for it!
    omg!! promise me u should tell me when u 2 getting married !! dun let my honey tell me first ar!! hehe! i ll fly far away fm hk to ny to join yr wedding for sure !
    i have asked my honey whether he has bought the lotto. but he said he seldom does. he explained to me that after a man win the lotto, he has used all his luck of his life, and also it fucks up his his life...blahblahblah...but i still think better than being broke lor!!
    [版主回覆04/29/2008 10:29:00]what an excuse...i think winning lotto is just your luck, it's not gonna fuck up your life...stupid!~ so whoever wins lotto and he/she gonna fuck up his/her life, who's gonna buy lotto? i rather have money...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, he was not saying that all ppl after winning lotto, they will fuck up his life, but just have chance~ anyway i prefer having money on hand 2!! haahaa!!
    [版主回覆04/29/2008 19:45:00]haha, me 2 give me 55555

    ReplyDelete