Tuesday, April 29, 2008

refund~~~~!

Finally received my federal refund back!!!!~~~ Yeah!!!   Well, probably i am going to use that money to pay my flight ticket and trip to HK!~ but still, better than nothing, hahaha!

Today is cold again...but i didn't wear warm enough! God damn it~ I hate this kind of weather, suddenly cold and suddenly hot....when is it going to over? Crazy! It's like one day is summer, the other day is winter.... i can't stand this weather!!!!!!


:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. Today is 29th already, when are you back to Hong Kong ?
    [版主回覆04/29/2008 22:54:00]next month...hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u mean tax refund?? thats great!!!
    its cold again???? how come??? i remember its really hot on the week that i was leaving... and i just told my honey summer comes when i m leaving...omg!!
    take care of yrself babe!!
    [版主回覆04/30/2008 11:34:00]Yea..i get money to shop in hk, kakaka! Well, the weather is not good...too cold for me! Almost need to wear my down again, haha! Crazy~

    ReplyDelete