Monday, April 14, 2008

One more day~

Finally it's Apr 14...Hooray!~ Why? Because it means tomorrow is the deadline of filing tax return and i'll be free after tomorrow..(well, at least i don't have to OT a lot and i have Saturday off!) This tax season has been tough because one of my coworkers was injured by a car accident and she isn't able to come in for work.  Well, my boss's nephew is here to help putting tax returns together but mostly he does sloppy job.   Anyway, i have to plan my activities because i'll  have a life after tomorrow, haha!

Past Saturday we went to a place called "Crab Shanty" in City Islands.  The place mainly served seafood and i love seafood.  We (like 9 people) ordered a lot of seafoods but i am not good at eating it because everytimes when i take the meat out of the shell, i hurt myself.  Then my bf helped me to take the meat out and it was delicious, hehe! The King Crab leg was huge, and i did enjoy eating.  The most disappointed was the oyster was so small... and i love oyster..

Anyway, it was a fine weekend apart from i had stomach ache on Saturday because i hadn't eaten anything until 5pm...

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. Are you OK now ?
    I have a holiday after exam ~ Monday to Friday~!!Hooray too!
    [版主回覆04/15/2008 01:20:00]Yah, i m fine now but it was terrible that day..thanks! Whoa, what kind of holiday?? I want my holiday too, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a holiday for student to relax
    [版主回覆04/15/2008 11:44:00]isn't it good to be a student, hehehe!

    ReplyDelete