Tuesday, June 10, 2008

2nd day of work~

2nd day of work ---- still the same!
I just realize many friends of mine (both guys and girls) are single....dunno why!!
Today is only Tuesday..when is Friday coming?
The weather in here stays the same --- hot hot hot --- the highest is around 34C..OMG!~ I'll melt soon!
Last night when i went back home, i thought it would be better to take subway coz they have a/c..but it wasn't as good as i expected because it was so crowded!~ eeeee
My life is back to normal --- repetitive & boring!~ This is me! SIGH~
I promise not to tell anyone if i go travel because we got many things to do for friends when we were back to HK...
His cousin is getting married this Sunday...but why am i involved?? I didn't agree to do anything...aww
Really hope to go back again because i finally realize what fun is with my friends...haha! In here, no friends no fun!!~ His friends are not treating me nicely..so.....


:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. single?? then introduce to me la!! wahahaha!!
    yes ar!! spending time with fds is so nice ar, so coming back to hk la!! let's have fun!! kaka
    [版主回覆06/11/2008 11:01:00]i want too, but really need to think deeply before i make any decision, hehe!!! yes, many single!!!! don't be shy~~

    ReplyDelete