Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Disappointed

Suddenly i feel disappointed because i went to see dentist on Sunday and wanted to know if i could do invisalign but they got back to me today saying i couldn't..i am sad...  Well, then now i have to use brace!! OMG~ it's ugly! I duno what i should do now.  People said brace is better than invisalign and it's cheaper too but invisalign is not visible, so nobody notices i m wearing something in my mouth.  Sigh~ Anyway, i can't do anything because i am not allowed to use invisalign... sighsighsigh~~~ really disappointed now!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

4 comments:

  1. You just need not to open your mouth so often. A few months later, you'll have a pretty "mouth".  Why not?
    [版主回覆06/26/2008 21:38:00]i am scared to pull the teeth out though... sigh.....nevermind, i just have to do it in 2 years...crap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did they explain y u cant do invisalign?
    [版主回覆06/26/2008 21:39:00]because my overbite is 2 much, invisalign doesn't help me! i have 2 many teeths upper and too less teeths lower..that's why....wuwu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oic!!
    no need to wuwu la. just tolerate for few months ma!! u will become a pretty rabbit next time when we meet, though i like what u r now!! :P
    [版主回覆06/27/2008 21:08:00]not 2 months....2 years!!!! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was told  by another dentist that I couldn't use invisalign, and I called at the invisalign office, they showed me a list of doctors who have cert to use invisalign. I think u can contact them and see if they can help you.
    [版主回覆09/04/2008 22:03:00]thanks for your advice, but problem has been solved....

    ReplyDelete