Thursday, June 19, 2008

Winter~

Weather here is funny...because it's getting cold again.  I wonder if my summer is gone already..haha! but it's just June...hopefully my summer is coming back so i can at least enjoy my sun for 2 months....

We're going to Daytona Beach in September.  I basically joined something to reduce my utility bill and they had a package of free hotels choices. Then we picked Daytona beach and that's why we're going.  I am thinking to treat him there for our anniversary..haha! I don't think he cares about our anniversary but i just like to celebrate something with him, hehe!

Recently I've been reading a book called "Angles and Demons" by Dan Brown.  He's the author of another bestseller book called "Da Vinci Code".  When Da Vinci Code was out, i didn't really care but few years ago i got a chance to read this book and i found it fascinating.   Of course, the book is much better than the movie and there's a slight different from the book too!  Anyway, i bought this book long time ago but just have a chance to read recently and it's another good book to read about.  I think at first i didn't like it because at the beginning they talked so many about physics (which i hate the most...what atoms, particles, antimatter..blahblahblha!!) and later on when i got it over with, it was interesting!!!~   hehehe!!~

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

3 comments:

  1. Is Daytona Beach close to L.A.? Its name sounds familiar to me. Yeah, the argument of Da Vinci Code is interesting.
    [版主回覆06/20/2008 03:24:00]no, Daytona beach is in FL.  You probably heard of daytona 500, which is the car racing game....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to live in Hollywood, Florida. I just couldn't remember where I heard about Daytona Beach. Thank you for refreshing my memory.
    [版主回覆06/20/2008 03:41:00]oh..hollywood...my bf went there in March....daytona beach is up north....hehe! i never been there but it's around 1 hr drive from orlando..hopefully it's fun and relaxing, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. da vinci code is one of my favourite book!! muchmuchmuchmuch better than the movie (to be honest i think the movie is a crap...)
    [版主回覆06/20/2008 11:13:00]ya, the movie was bad but i like tom hanks, hehe! did u read chinese or english??

    ReplyDelete