Friday, June 13, 2008

Father's Day~

This Sunday is Father's day, but i don't usually spend time with my dad coz he's in HK.  Anyway, this weekend is tight schedule.  Saturday we have to go to his brother's monthly banquet for the baby and Sunday is his cousin's wedding.  Anyway, we have to drive 4 hours to Maryland on Sat night after the banquet....annoying!!!

Meanwhile, i don't feel well today... my throat started to get sore last night and this morning was worse!! aww... >_<... I just think i have no immunization system at all~~ always get sick!!!!! My honey is mad at me because i get sick again!!!!! i am mad @ myself too!!!! No wonder the chinese doctor said i am so weak....eeeeeeeeeeeeee i really need to improve my health before having a baby!! otherwise my baby will be weak like me!!~ eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So tonight i am not going to movie but instead, i'll be at home resting and preparing for tomorrow's
 "trip"!!! haha~

We visited the baby last night because it was her official month birthday, hehe! She's cute especially when she smiles!! She doesn't cry often, which is good....hehe! She has tonnes of hair...kakkaa!~




:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

3 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday and Father day !
    [版主回覆06/16/2008 23:58:00]u2..u finally is back, kkaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, the baby is sooooo cute!! i hope i can have a baby now >_<
    btw, what's her name?
    [版主回覆06/16/2008 23:57:00]her name is Ava!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 好可愛呀!
    [版主回覆06/16/2008 23:58:00]baby is always cute, hehehe!

    ReplyDelete