Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Chinese doctor

Recently I've been sick again!!!   I just read my blog back and i got sick not long ago....eeeeeee!!! I really don't know what i can do to prevent my sickness.  Anyway, since i was sick, then i visited a chinese doctor yesterday and he gave me some chinese tea to drink... Well, i hope it's gonna help me because i've been suffering from sneezing and sniffing! I am tired of being a sicko anymore! Honestly, i had no clue what he was telling me but i guess he was just trying to improve my health..haha!   Ok! I am keeping track in here to see when i'll get sick again!!! booooooo~~~

By the way, i am worried about MK! I haven't heard from her today and last night but i hope everything is fine with her.  

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. hope u can feel better and lets keep our fingers crossed!!!
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i m STILL here lor... same shit nth special~ sigh! 
    [版主回覆06/19/2008 19:35:00]yea...finger cross everyday! i hope ure fine too!

    ReplyDelete