Friday, June 20, 2008

MK & My Friend~

I think they're both crazy!!! Just called me @ 3:15am and told me they were together at a bar in LKF....  Well well, i don't mind they're together but it's kinda late and they're just 2 people...umm... I introduce my friend to MK because she asked me to introduce her some guys, then i pick my friend, haha! He's a really nice guy and chatty guy and he doesn't say no to people...so i guess that's why he goes out with MK. haha! It was funny when they called, because i was going to ignore the phone call when i didn't know who he/she was but then i had a feeling that it might be worth picking up, so i picked up, haha! Then it was MK and my friend...of course i was happy to talk to them but they're so far from me!!!! sad~~~

My mood is happy now! hehe~   hope they have fun together!!~ I am not asking them to date but at least to make friends to begin with...Yeah!~

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. yo, babe, yr info is wrong~ :-P
    first of all, we r not in LKF, we r in CWB instead!
    second of all, its not just me and ar lok there!! ar lok's fd alan (how come its alan again??) r staying with us ar!!!
    but u r rite, ar lok is really a nice guy and very very talkative!!
    we always miss u babe, when ll u come back ar??????
    [版主回覆06/22/2008 15:03:00]oh..i didn't know u were in cwb...haha! did he send u bk home??? alan sucks...no matter what, haha!

    ReplyDelete