Friday, June 20, 2008

TGI Friday~

TGI Friday~   I know i just came back from vacation but it obviously is not enough for me...kaka! Anyway, any plan?? My plan is....i dunno! haha! Well, my honey said to see movie and dinner together but i dunno what time he's off.  He's been working hard lately because nobody works there anymore.  Everybody wants to quit including him because of the stupid management.  Poor honey!

I've been talking to MK lately and i hope she's doing fine.  Recently i introduce her my guy friend and they seem to have so many topics..haha! This is good news because at least she can meet more guys and know more people...No need to stick with the same asshole again n again!!!!

Tomorrow going to his friend's house warming....boo! I don't know what to do but just sit there.  We'll see..haha!

I haven't tried my wii fit yet....i would like to try one day, kaka!!



:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. eeee... he is not asshole.... >_<
     
    [版主回覆06/22/2008 22:51:00]係咩....................................................

    ReplyDelete