Thursday, June 12, 2008

moody~

suddenly i am moody...dunno why!! I haven't spoken to him since last night....why? i don't know... he's so busy working and ignore me all the time!!! I hate him~   If he doesn't want to talk to me, why should i start talking to him?

When i think of marriage, i remember one time when we were fighting and he said he didn't want to get married with me.  At that moment i was shocked and upset...I know maybe it was just because he was angry, but i think maybe it's from his bottom of his heart...

I spoke to my friend during my visit in hk. They kept asking me when i would get married but i couldn't answer them because he never did anything to show me that he wants to get married with me.  Maybe i am just being sensitive!~ Especially his brother got married and have a baby! Now his attention goes to the baby, but not me! I wonder...if i am pregnant, will he get married with me? But i don't wanna be single mom before getting married.  So i was talking to my friend, and i told her if he didn't want to get married in 1-2 yrs, i probably would find another man that i can rely on.  If there's no future, why bother to waste my time?  i am not young anymore....

Maybe i'll show up at the "single club" again...haha!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. i do think he ll marry u, but u know, maybe he is just waiting for sth, like after having a better job (smt sucks u know...)~
    same comment from my sister and yr fds. my sister always asked me to find another one... she always reminds me i m not young... sigh...
    single club? eeee i may go tonite... scary...
    [版主回覆06/13/2008 11:34:00]yesyes! we're not young anymore! need to make money to feed myself...sucks!!! but better than relying on men...men suck ....girl rule!

    ReplyDelete