Monday, June 30, 2008

upsetting

somehow i feel upset with him. why? because i feel he treats me as a servant only.  Cleaning, cooking, laundry, folding...etc are all my jobs... and my recent task is being his own secretary, i have to call for his dentist appointment, have to ship something out for him, have to take care of his mileages, etc....!!! am i getting tired soon? is it the right way a man treats a woman? i understand he's busy at work but doesn't mean i have nothing to do either.  Relying me on is not a good thing to do, because he's a man, i am a woman.  I sometimes want to rely on him too but i just don't know how. Sigh~ last night i got upset because i wanted to open an ebay account and he just kept telling me i have been talking about it since friday.  Think about it....a little encouragement won't harm me!~ Plus, i kept thinking why i am doing all this? i just want to make some money so he doesn't have to worry about money that much...but isn't it a man's responsibility to make money for woman? When i think of this, i feel really upset because it's like i am feeding him rather than he's feeding me. i know i shouldn't think this way....sigh! i m lost.....

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. my company's server has problem ar!! duno y~ anyway it seems to be fixed already!! kaka
    [版主回覆07/02/2008 21:29:00]yeah....finally! haha...but u don't online @ home anymore -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. my company's server has problem ar!! duno y~ anyway it seems to be fixed already!! kaka

    ReplyDelete