Monday, June 16, 2008

tired

It's been a crazy weekend and i am taking a dayoff today (Monday!)...Sorry! But i am just exhausted after having a busy busy weekend.  First of all, I wasn't feeling well..my nose keeps bothering me and still have stuffed nose.  Second of all, we had to drive to Maryland on Saturday night for his cousin's wedding...It was like around 3.5 hours drive but we were still tired from HK trip.  Anyway, we couldn't have a lot of sleep Sat night because we had to wake up @ 8am to dress up and pick up the bride...(since my honey was the groomsman! -_-)
Then after the tea ceremony, we had to drive to Philly for wedding banquet...eeee..it was not far but we were still exhausted from not having a good sleep! Well, basically he was busy and i got nothing to do because i knew nobody...but when we came back last night after the wedding, we had to drive back home and i drove almost half way and made me sick and tiring!! I am still feeling tired but i have to work tomorrow...eeee...

Anyway, it's good to have a dayoff, kekeke!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. i want to take day-off also... >_<
    [版主回覆06/17/2008 19:42:00]i m just 2 lazy, kaka!

    ReplyDelete