Friday, May 2, 2008

Anniversary

Last night my honey and I were chatting.  He asked me what MK and I were talking, then i told him we were talking about anniversary.  MK told me their anniversary was in May and she thought her honey wouldn't remember, and my honey said he could give her honey a hint..haha!   He's such a nosy guy!

Anyway, then we were talking about our anniversary.  Of course he knows which day but he always challenges that it wasn't the right day, then i told him all the details...(like what he was wearing and what we did and how...etc etc!) and he was surprised because i had such a good memory last night  LOL (coz usually..i don't remember anything!!!!)

Then we decided to do the same thing when it comes to our anniversary, kakaka! He must be nuts because it means he has to massage me all night!!! Even though we've been together almost 6 years, we still love each other so much.. and even though we had problems before, i think we can overcome our problems and have a happy ending!~

We decided to go Bear mountains for hiking this summer...Why? Because that's what we did few years ago during summer! I love hiking anyway..so it's not a problem!!!~ We're going to be 6 years soon....time flies!~ It doesn't matter how people think.  It's between me and him.  As long as we're happy together, i don't care what people think!!!!!~

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. actually i have talked abt our anniversary with my honey b4...but u know, he has the bad memory (me2 -_-) and i dun really think he can remember it on that date. well, as i said, i dun really mind becoz i have bad memory sometimes~
    but i think u 2 r so romantic!! its so funny that u do the same thing on that date. kaka, i have never thought of it~ hope u enjoy it!!!
    i love hiking also!! we can go together if i m staying in new york...sigh...
    [版主回覆05/03/2008 12:55:00]you will have a chance when you come back next time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete