Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Myanmar cyclone death toll soars past 22,000

I hate reading this kind of news.  It really makes me feel sad....I know there's nothing we can do when there's a natural disaster but i will just pray for everyone over there.  The death toll is increasing and the government is not willing to get help from the others.  Volunteers have to wait for the visas to get into Myanmar. Sigh, the most important thing now is to fix the country and to help the people out of the disaster.  Why do they care if they have visas or not.  I just hope the death toll will stop soon!!! Hate reading news involve of many death!!

God Bless!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

No comments:

Post a Comment