Monday, May 5, 2008

Friday night

We didn't go out last friday because we got nothing to do anyway.  So we went to his parent's apartment for dinner.  His brother wanted to buy a car, he said.  But his target is like BMW, Audi...etc...i think they're both crazy!!!! They just bought a house and how can they afford a luxury car? It doesn't matter whether they make a lot or not, should still save some $$ for the baby and future.  Sigh~ Whatever! I just dunno how i can talk to them anymore.  Everything is $$$$....all they wear is brand... even i have $$, i won't spend all my money on clothing and show off...what's the point? Face? reputation? I think this is snob.  Oh well, thank god it's not my honey.  Of course we both want to be richer but as long as we're happy...i think it's fine.  I just think they're so naive!~~~~

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. yea, they become the slave of money lu...
    [版主回覆05/06/2008 09:59:00]yup

    ReplyDelete