Wednesday, May 21, 2008

HK Trip~

OMG! I can't believe i'll be in hk within this week...haha! It seems to me that i still have a long wait...oh well...Yah..i will see my beloved family and friends soon, i am super happy! Anyway, i don't know where to bring my honey...really need to think about it and i believe it will be totally different when i go back hk this time.  UMmm...

First of all, he said he wanted to go shop for sneakers and computer and games.  So i probably bring him to Mongkok for sneakers and Shum Shui Po for computer games. haha! 

Friday 5/30 i'll bring him to the Peak because my friend said it's the tram anniversary on that day. You can travel the tram for $0.30 only.  So i think it's a deal..hehe!

I want to bring him to TST for shopping and walk along the harbor...it should be nice, haha!

Regarding food, he wants to have seafood...then i'll bring him to Sai Kung for seafood...yummy!

Go lan kwai fong one night for him to "drink"..haha! crazy!~

So far that's my idea......if you guys have anything, let me know...Thanks!



:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. Friday 5/30 i'll bring him to the Peak because my friend said it's the tram anniversary on that day. You can travel the tram for $0.30 only.  So i think it's a deal..hehe!
    it ll be crowded for sure... better consider it carefully, otherwise it ll ruin yr mood~ kaka
    [版主回覆05/22/2008 21:15:00]friday still so crowded? anyway, he may go china that day...so...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back & enjoy your trip !
    [版主回覆05/22/2008 21:15:00]Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete